前言: 法国友人laura是我去年春节时在太极院结识的拳友。那时的Laura夫妇一起练拳的场景仍历历在目。法国人的浪漫多情及风趣乐观被Laura夫妇诠释的天然无遗。从(陈家沟:最美人家四月天)文章里得知我现在陈炳老师太极院里学习,Laura随即给我发来信息,尽管我的语言水平有限,但仍能从laura与我不太流畅的沟通里感觉到了她的深深地遗憾,她的无以言表的忧虑。由于冠状病毒疫情弥漫着她的祖国,她来陈家沟学太极拳的计划也难以成行。当我从新闻里得知法国疫情确诊人数达11万多人,病死率已高达17,72%时,内心极度震撼。对这位不常见面的朋友却是深深地担忧和挂念。由此可知,无论你身在何处,冠状病毒乃是全人类的敌人。我们唯有携手并肩,消灭病毒,才会人人平安。因而有此文。祈愿朋友安好!祈福世界平安!
​远方的朋友,你好吗? Dear faraway friend, how are you?
当我正在华夏大地与毒冠决战, 而你,也许正在朗朗蓝天下 沐浴着阳光,沙滩 When I was fighting against Covid-19 in China, you might be under an azure sky, in the sun, walking the sand.
而今,我和亲人们走进了 人间最美四月天。 Now, I walk in the most beautiful month - April with my family.
而你,却又被那毒霾 锁在了自家窗户前。 But you are kept in your house from the lethal virus.
远方的朋友,你好吗? Dear faraway friend, how are you?
你的安危,我时刻牵挂… I am always concerned about your safety.
山川异域,日月同天。 Lands apart, sky shared.
同在一片蓝天下, 是天涯,是海角, 毒冠面前,我们命运相连。 Under the same blue sky, wherever you are, confronting the coronavirus, our destinies are connected.
​远方的朋友: 愿你安好! Dear faraway friend, Hope you are well and safe.
期盼那毒霾早日散去, 我们携手 共享朗朗蓝天。 I look forward to getting rid of the ‘toxic haze’ and enjoying the blue sky with you.
让人类文明灿烂于人世间, 让世界和平抚慰每一张笑脸。 Let human civilization shine in the world. Let world peace soothe every smiley face.
无论是天涯,还是海角, 无论是华夏故土 还是大洋彼岸, 我们是同一个命运, Wherever you are in the world, whether in China or abroad, we share a common destiny.
我们同是一个心愿: 决逐毒冠! We have a common wish: We will resolutely expel Covid-19!
​愿人类安好! 让世界和平! Hope human beings are well! Hope for world peace! 作者:太极院学员唐艳玲 ​翻译:炳师弟子艾钰洁 关注我们,一起练太极! |