帖子

5万

积分

管理员

积分
QQ
发表于 2019-11-10 17:46:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
作者:美国拳友李月清

One rainy day in October at Chen Bing Taiji Academy, the students colorful traditional Taiji clothing provided a welcome relief from the dark skies. This style of dress caught my eye when I first came to Chenjia Gou last year because in the San Francisco Bay Area where I live, very few Taiji students wear Taiji clothing.  If a person dressed in Taiji clothing, they would be presumed to be a master, or at least a very advanced student.  Most students wear T-shirts, which are sometimes printed with the name of their practice group, and baggy pants.

今年10月我来到陈炳国际太极院,那天正下着雨,天阴沉沉的,不过太极院学生身上的传统太极服让我的心情明快起来。去年第一次来陈家沟的时候,太极院学生的穿着引起了我的注意,因为在我生活的美国旧金山湾区极少有学生穿太极服。如果有人穿着太极服,那么大家会认为他是老师,至少也是个拳艺精湛的学生了。绝大多数学生只穿T恤衫和宽松的裤子,有的T恤衫上会印着他们团体的名称。

88.png

微信截图_20191112111719.png

When I first arrived, I thought everyone wearing traditional Taiji clothing was a teacher from another part of China who had come for advanced classes.  Now, I appreciate Taiji clothing because it reminds me to find inner calm before starting to practice. (Older man and me shaking hands.)

初到陈家沟,我还以为所有穿着传统太极服的人都是从中国其它地方到这里来进修的老师。现在,我也穿太极服,因为太极服能帮助我在练拳之前找到内心的平和。(老人与我握手)

微信图片_20191111102449.jpg

(liu hong ling) is quietly elegant in a traditional outfit that surely was custom made for him to spread his wings in 白鹤亮翅。

(刘红玲)安然优雅,一身传统太极服显然就是为他定制的,好让她在打到“白鹤亮翅”时展开她的翅膀的。

3.png

brought a taste folk theater to our classes with embroidered flowers on a bright red background.

鲜红的衣服上绣着花,让我们的班级有一种民俗剧场的味道。

is ready for action!  Although the placement is nontraditional, the embroidered peony and rose are enough to give her outfit a Chinese flavor.

准备练拳了!虽然不是传统服饰,但是她那绣着牡丹和玫瑰的衣服散发着浓浓的中国味。

In the US, red is worn only if it is fashionable, or otherwise by youngsters and extroverted, confident adults. However, at our school, red or pink clothing means, “I love Taiji”!

在美国,人们只有在红色是时尚的时候才穿红色衣服。当然,年轻人和外向自信的成年人也穿红色衣服。但是,在我们学校,穿红色或者粉色衣服的寓意是“我爱太极”!

4.png

(wangjihui pink is saying Welcome to our school.

(王继慧)穿着粉色衣服说“欢迎来我们学校。”

微信图片_20191112164227.jpg

ould look radiant in any otfit, but the bright pink highlights of her crimson velvet suit bring out her brilliant smile.u

不管穿什么衣服都活力四射。不过,她那大红的天鹅绒套装上鲜艳的粉红色图样托出她灿烂的微笑。

微信图片_20191111104103.jpg

These good friends obviously share their love of Taiji through their matching outfits.  The deep red velvet  perfectly complements the transition between the summer and fall seasons.

显然,这些好朋友都通过他们的服饰彰显了他们对太极的热爱。这深红的天鹅绒不正是夏秋交替时节的完美补充吗?

Did I say that red clothing is worn by people who are confident?(dong lao shi)in red pants demonstrates “上虚下实”。

我说过自信的人才穿红色衣服对吗?(董老师)穿着红色裤子展示“上虚下实”。

微信图片_20191111092920.jpg

(jian gming) enjoys showing Katarina that the (name of weapon) is used for defense as well as offense.

(江明)给Katarina展示(器械名称)既可以防御又可以进攻。

微信截图_20191111104746.png

Red and black is  clearly a favorite  combination of our classmates.  ( picture of four women posing with outstretched arms).

红色和黑色明显是我们同学最爱的搭配(四位拳友张开手臂合影)

微信图片_20191111092818.jpg

Here are (xu xi) in her subtly shaded rose red outfit with black trim and (Name) in her black outfit with red trim.

这是(徐熙)穿着她的镶黑边的玫瑰红衣服和(姓名)穿着她的镶红边的黑色衣服。

5.png

You can see that (guo feng ling and lei su min) are inseparable best friends!

你们看,(郭凤玲和雷素敏)是形影不离的好朋友!

微信图片_20191111092834.jpg

Here, Chen Chao teacher poses in his red and black coach’s uniform with Katerina. The contrasting black pants and open cuffs at the wrists and ankles are a distinctly “Chen” style that travels well in other countries.  The outfit is not “too” Chinese, but the traditional collar and fastenings assert that the wearer observes Chinese culture.  

看这,陈超老师穿着他的红黑色教练服和Katerina摆姿势呢。风格鲜明的黑色裤子和开放式的袖口和裤口明显是“陈”氏的风格,这在其它国家也非常流行。服饰并不是“太”中国化,但是传统的领口和盘花扣说明穿这种服饰的人注重中国文化。

微信图片_20191111092840.jpg

(zhang dan fang)’s beautiful deep green outfit provides contrast and a calming influence among a sea of red.

(张丹芳)的漂亮的深绿色衣服不仅与红色的海洋形成了鲜明的对比,更添了一份从容。

9.png

(zhang qiang) obviously has good taste, as he is wearing the same shade of green as worn by our teachers (Photo of Chen chao teaching class.)

显然,(张强)很有品味,他跟我们老师穿的都是绿底的衣服(陈超老师在上课的照片)。

微信图片_20191111092902.jpg

(tangweihua) and (liuhongling) have decided to brighten their outfits with eye-catching accessories.

(唐卫华)和(刘红玲)决定用引人注目的配饰搭配他们的衣服。

6..png

The contrasting white cuffs of (liu qi) dark outfit are reminiscent of styles worn by gentlemen before World War II.   

(刘琦)穿的是对比鲜明的白袖口的黑衣服,这让人想起第二次世界大战之前绅士们的穿着。

7.png

The lighter shade of blue worn by (Ni peng) makes him look friendlier because it has a hand-dyed look that one could associate with nature lovers..

(倪鹏)穿的淡底蓝色衣服让他看起来更友好,因为衣服是手工染色,会让人联想到热爱大自然的人。

微信图片_20191111110746.jpg

Is it purely coincidence that (zhao wen ge)s cuffs match the blue trim on our gymnasium, or is it modern art?

(赵文革)的袖口正好跟我们练功房的蓝边匹配,这是纯粹的自信?还是现代艺术?

8.png

(xu ju quan)s outfit contrasts the extremes of white and black, to make a strong statement that matches his outgoing personality.

(徐聚泉)的服装是极其鲜明的黑白配,把他开朗的性格体现的淋漓尽致。

微信图片_20191111092909.jpg

Finally, your fashion reporter was delighted by Master Chen Bing’s appearance at our school on October 19。(Chen bing with arms across chest.)   Wearing that clothing n the U.S., the Chinese collar and closures would signify that he is a cultivated gentleman in the traditional Chinese sense, and the muted grey color would be distinctive, but not overbearing as solid black would be. (Group picture with Chen Bing Dean)

最后,你们的时尚记者很开心,因为1019日她在学校见到了陈炳老师。(陈炳胸前抱拳的照片)在美国,穿这种有中国式的领口和门襟的衣服说明在中国传统意义上来说他是一位有修养的绅士,哑灰的颜色既不像纯黑那般招摇,又彰显着独特。(与陈炳院长合照)

微信图片_20191111092913.jpg

微信图片_20191111092917.jpg

After writing this article, I decided that Taiji clothing from the little shop at Chen Bing Taiji Academy would be the best souvenir to bring home to the States! (Photo of CC).

写完这篇文章,我决定从陈炳国际太极院的商店里买一套太极服带回美国,这对我来说是最好的纪念。(CC照片)

关注我们,一起练太极!
微信图片_20190327193856.jpg

微信图片_20191111092848.jpg
陈家沟国际太极院,陈家沟太极拳协会,陈家沟太极网,0391-6419999,电子邮箱chenjiagou@126.com
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

陈家沟太极拳版权所有 Copyrights (C) chenjiagou.net All Rights Reserved. 技术支持:温州三创网络
豫ICP备16002235号 焦公网安备 41082502000222
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表